Monday 12 November 2012

Floridamoves

Floridamoves

 Born in New York City and raised in northern New Jersey. I moved back to New York City in 1965 where my husband and I lived.  My husband was drafted in 1972  into  the Navy,  He served on an LPD-amphibious ship as the Medical Officer.  He resigned his commission as Lt. Commander in 1972 and we returned to New York City for my husband to complete his  Surgical training at Cornell/New York Hospital with a fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering in Breast Cancer. 
*In the meantime, I was raising 2 children and returned back to school part time at Fordham University at the  New York City campus, majoring in Psychology. 

Floridamoves

Floridamoves

Floridamoves

Floridamoves

Floridamoves

Floridamoves

Floridamoves

Floridamoves

Floridamoves

 

No comments:

Post a Comment