Monday 12 November 2012

Reeceandnichols

Reeceandnichols

Have been a resident of Kansas City, Missouri, prior to our move to Mission Hills, on the Kansas side of the state line.  Currently raising four children with my husband, Tom, and have been most active in their lives through Prairie Elementary School, Indian Hills Middle School, Shawnee Mission East and Notre Dame deMyPhilosophy
I help every customer focus during the real estate process - both sellers and buyers.  My goal is to provide quality service at every step so each customer will enjoy buying or selling a home.  I want our customers to have a comfortable experience and with my professional expertise, I can achieve a high degree of comfort and satisfaction for each customer.

Reeceandnichols

Reeceandnichols

Reeceandnichols

Reeceandnichols

Reeceandnichols

Reeceandnichols

Reeceandnichols

Reeceandnichols

Reeceandnichols

 

No comments:

Post a Comment